We foster a safe and positive work environment where all employee-owners have an opportunity to do professional, meaningful work.
We are looking for a Massachusetts Licensed Journeyman and / or Master Electrician’s to help with solar Photo-voltaic installations. The position will be based out of our North Andover MA. location and will cover a geographic region including Northeastern Massachusetts and potentially parts of Southern NH.
Compensation includes hourly wage, health insurance, HSA with company match, retirement savings, Employee ownership, paid time off & paid holidays.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
MA Journeyman and / or Master Electrician license
• Comprehensive understanding of the NEC
• Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
• Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
Critical Skills/ Expectations
Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
• Safety – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
• Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
• Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
• High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
• Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
• Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Comfortably able to lift 40lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying temperatures