KES has been family owned for 25+ years and it is growing at a very fast rate. Locations in Lynn, Weymouth and Woburn. We are looking to add a Commercial Electrical Division with a Licensed Journeyman to run the division from the ground up. Financial support and fully staffed office to aid in your success with our well-established Electrical Services Company.
Opportunities are endless here at KES with hard work and dedication. Are you frustrated or unhappy in your current position? No opportunity for growth? Here is your opportunity to run your own division and own team on your schedule.
Competitive salary plus profit sharing, $80,000k base plus profit sharing all on sales brought in by your division.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Estimating all commercial jobs
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation.
- Review and process contracts for construction with general contractors, as well as establish need and issue sub-subcontracts.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Plan, organize, and direct procurement of materials needed for project construction
- Monitor and document progress of the project through updated construction schedules and use of scheduling software, as well as determine manpower needs based upon these schedules.
- Document, report, and prepare information as necessary for all job delays/accelerations presented for cost reimbursements.
- Maintain complete knowledge of project plans, specifications, and job folder contract scope
- Employee Management, assist with hiring and interviewing. Implementing company procedures as applicable (incidents, suspensions, reviews, etc.)
- Communicate with office about scheduling and job progress
- Work with office with timing of job installations, contract dates, etc.
- Delegate getting online permits to office, and scheduling inspections if needed
- MA Licensed Journeyman required.
- Commercial Electrical Experience required
- Requires working knowledge of local and National Electrical Code requirements.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to learn scheduling software
- Strong communication, sales and negotiating skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with 3% match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company paid license renewals
- Company paid continuing education requirements for license renewal
- Company work vehicle
- Flexible work schedule