Kuhlman Electrical Services is a rapidly growing company that is looking for a motivated individual who is dedicated and driven to assist with the growth of the company. The existing team includes friendly, kind, and experienced electricians who work together to accomplish company goals and personal goals too.We have a family-like atmosphere that we are proud of and as our team grows, we are continuously strengthening that atmosphere.
There are no limits here at Kuhlman Electrical Services and the opportunities are endless. Don’t you want to work for a company that YOU control your own destiny?
Looking for an opportunity to lead a crew with an already established company. Look no further!
- Running/organizing job sites
- Providing customer estimates for large and small jobs
- Handling stock orders for field electricians
- Managing jobs from start to finish
- Creating and establishing customer relationship before, during and after project completion.
- Managing permits
- All aspects of electrical wiring
- Onsite supervision of licensed electricians and apprentices
- Maintaining cleanly job sites
- Maintaining organization/stock of work truck
Qualifications and Skills
- Journeyman License required
- 2 years experience preferred
- Decision Making
- Documentation Skills
- Quality Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Proficiency
We offer the following benefits to our full-time employees
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Retirement contribution match
- Short term disability
- Bonus opportunities
- Earned PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Work Truck
- And more…