- Responsible for all aspects of electrical wiring – mainly residential.
- Support Electricians in the maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems.
- Understanding the language, terms and skills in use of tools on the job.
- Produce quality work that meets or exceeds National Electrical Code standards.
- Maintaining cleanliness of job-site.
- Maintaining organization of work truck.
- 1-2 years of residential experience as an electrical apprentice required
- 150 hours of accredited electrician schooling required
- Good understanding of NEC 2017.
- Drive to grow within the company.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Looking for a team player with a positive and motivated attitude.
- Smart phone and basic hand tools.
- Compensation is competitive; compensation commensurate with experience
- Over-Time pay opportunities
- Bonus Opportunities
- Raise Opportunities