Have you been unhappy in your current position. Think there is no more opportunity for advancement, without taking the risk of trying to start your own business? Well, KES has an opportunity for you!
KES has been family owned for 25+ years and it is growing exponentially. Locations in Lynn, Weymouth and Woburn we are looking for a licensed Journeyman with residential experience to run a division in the Framingham or Haverhill area. Fully staffed office to aid in your success with our well-established Electrical Services Company.
Ideal candidate will have the drive to grow their own division from the ground up. Division Manager will start in the field but will have full autonomy to hire who they want, with the assistance of a recruting assistant to assist in screening candidates and scheduling interviews.
Fully backed marketing budget to start increasing brand awareness in the area of the Division Manager. As business increases so will your team.
Opportunities are endless here with hard work and dedication, join a growing company that wants their employees to grow with them! The right person will be working in the field and leading their own team with a take home work-truck.
Building a division from the ground up and having the ability to decide who you hire with the financial support of a fully established office. Then you have come to the right place!
Competive base salary plus quarterly profit-sharing. Division Manager will truly be in charge of their own destiny, the more successful division the more profit in your pocket! How far can you go?
Estimate Jobs for Customers:
- Visit customer homes during appointment times made by office to evaluate electrical work being requested by customer
- Perform sales with customers (selling the company, the team, our work, and warranties/guarantees)
- Form estimates in excel/google sheets and send to office
- Provide necessary notes for electricians/customers as needed
- Example: letting electricians know if they need special equipment
- Example: letting customers know specific notes as applicable “rough patching provided by KES…etc.)
Perform Electrical Installations:
- Perform electrical installations
- Quality Control of installations
- Perform electrical inspections with town/city inspectors
- Providing immediate attention to repair calls/warranty calls/mistakes
- Be part of hiring process for own crew
- Facilitate installation by own employees
- Management of own employees
- Implementing company procedures as applicable (incidents, suspensions, reviews, etc.)
- Communicate with office about scheduling and customer progress
- Sending office invoices and estimates
- Work with the office with timing of job installations, contract dates, etc.
- Delegate getting online permits to office, and scheduling inspections if needed
- Ensure stocking of materials and tools for truck(s)
- Manage truck organization
- Maintain truck upkeep (oil changes, maintenance, stickers, repairs if needed, cleanliness, etc.)
- Assuring incurred parking tickets/meters are paid as applicable
- MA Licensed Journeyman required.
- Residential Electrical Experience required
- Requires working knowledge of local and National Electrical Code requirements.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to learn scheduling software
- Strong communication, sales and negotiating skills
We offer the following benefits to our full-time employees
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Retirement contribution match
- Bonus opportunities
- Earned PTO
- Two weeks paid maternity/paternity leave
- Paid Holidays
- Work Truck
- And more…